Nestled in East Richmond Heights, 6233 Plymouth Avenue is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with an incredible view. The views from this home span from Mount Tamalpais to San Francisco. Enjoy colorful sunsets from all of the main living spaces, the en-suite bedroom, and terraced back garden!
Up a flight of stairs is a private entrance to this special home. Just inside the front door is an entryway that, to the left, leads to the living room, dining room, and updated kitchen; while to the right it leads to the fully remodeled bathroom and two spacious bedrooms on this level. The open layout offers a spacious and comfortable feel and is framed by the view toward the bay. The updated kitchen has a breakfast nook for your morning coffee or tea, and new quartz countertops with striking blue tile backsplash to finish off the space.
The fully remodeled bathroom has terrazzo tile floors, designer tile shower surround, all new plumbing, and expansive double vanity. A spa feeling right at home! The two bedrooms on the main level look out to the terraced back garden with a petite hot tub. Enjoy outdoor dining on the lower patio, growing veggies in the terraced yard, and expansive views from the upper terrace.
Downstairs is the en-suite bedroom with views out to the bay, walk-in closet, and nice full bathroom. With a separate entrance (through the attached garage) this space provides a great flexibility of use.
Located close to Arlington Market (a neighborhood gem!) for shopping essentials, minutes to BART or the freeway, and endless hiking trails right down the street. A perfect combination of creature comforts in a serene setting.
Open Thursday, 6/1, 9:30am-12:00pm, and Sundays, 6/4 & 6/11, 2-4pm
- Three bedrooms (including a private en-suite bedroom)
- Two full bathrooms
- Nestled in the hills of East Richmond Heights
- Expansive views of San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, Mount Tam, and the Bay
- Fully renovated bathroom with updated plumbing, terrazzo tile floor, beautiful custom tile shower surround, and spacious double vanity
- Update kitchen with quartz countertops, striking blue tile backsplash, and charming breakfast nook
- Professionally landscaped backyard with petite hot tub, terraced garden, and beautiful views of the Bay.
- 1,734 sq ft (approx. per public record)
- 3,500 sq ft lot (approx. per public record)
Broker and Agents have not and will not investigate or verify information provided by third parties. Buyer is advised to conduct all desired investigations, and any other matters concerning the Property, with qualified professionals.